|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% – 0% más
|Ninguno. Éste es un mazo hecho de cero.|
Winner of Nordic Championship - Jakob W
Runner-up of Thrones W.A.R 19 - Andreas A
This deck is incredibly strong and flexible, built and tuned by Jakob W over the course of several months. He's our resident Burn player in Sweden so I trusted he knew the best list and took it to Thrones W.A.R where it performed well until the final where I didn't see economy.
- Open Exchange of Information always unless something spectacular happens. I opened it all games except one. Opened Blood of the Dragon vs Jesse Carpenter's FatCat deck to make his Heir useless.
- Prioritize marshalling econ and set up for a future swing turn. Mulligan everything that doesn't contain econ.
- Save one Copper for post-YWOYD.
- Use Flea Bottom, Qotho and Missandei for early tempo-plays.
- Vs Stark, NW or Wolf use Aegon to search for Unsullied and prioritize marshalling your Dragons (No Attachments). If you're against Martell or NW it might be better to search for Stormcrows and setup a strong Blood of the Dragon turn.
New RL: Change Trade Routes for... Trading with the Pentoshi? Some econ plot atleast. Fallen from Favor could also work but you're playing on very small boards so it could backfire. Depending on the meta the second Counting Coppers can be Marched to the Wall but you usually want both of them in most matchups. Only changeable card imo is Fire and Blood, there are matchups where it's dead and some where you'd just rather have a 3rd Nightmares, a Seized/Milkor something. But... when it's good, it's very good so shrug.