|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% – 0% más
|Ninguno. Éste es un mazo hecho de cero.|
Friendly Open Beginners deck: House Stark The Lord of the Crossing.
Efficient characters and a straightforward gameplan make The Lord of the Crossing a very good deck for beginners.
- Flood the board with lots of cheap efficient characters being able to declare all 3 challenges
- Win your 3rd challenge to win an additional power and trigger Superior Claim (remember that Superior Claim also can trigger on defensive challenges)
- Rush to victory
Try to include some standing/non-kneeling cards in your starting hand:
As for any deck, a starting hand with an economy card (limited locations, Northern Armory, Passing the Black Gate, Donella Hornwood, She-Bear) is good. In this particular deck, Passing the Black Gate makes for explosive starts.
- Open with The Withering Cold. Stark has lots of stand/not kneel effects to take advantage of this plot. But there's also Meera Reed, who you can use again if you follow up with Winter Festival. Or you just use your weenies (cheap characters) to declare your 3 challenges, and then turn your knelt characters into new cards via Return to the Fields.
- If you don't have the cards for The Withering Cold, you can always open Winter Festival.
- At the Palace of Sorrows (R) helps a lot vs burn, but is generally decent with lots of low cost/STR characters. No The Lord of the Crossing penalty is also good.
- Keep the rush pressure up with 2x Winter Festival and You Win Or You Die
- If you can anticipate a reset like Valar Morghulis or Valar Dohaeris, Return to the Fields is a very good counter.
You have lots of characters that are very efficient on their own. The best are probably:
This deck is made by Hanno Lunser who is the greatest Game of Thrones The Card Game 2nd Edition player of all time. Hanno (JP Profile), former head of the design team, now a member of the design team (which are doing a hell of a job!!), is a big part in how this game moves forward, and are always helpful towards players who got questions about balance or the game in general. Friendly Open can be found at Friendly Opens Discord where you can find more decks, discuss with those who made them, and join our weekly tournaments. Hope this decklist will help you, leave a comment if it has, and join us for some thrones at the discord channel. :)