|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% – 0% más
|Ninguno. Éste es un mazo hecho de cero.|
I would like to share the deck i played in the online World Championship 2022, making it up to Top16. A big thank you to all my opponents on that day for the great games! Link to the tournament: https://thejoustingpavilion.com/tournaments/8097
My matches on the day:
- Win against Bara Summer played by prancingPwny (Alex). PD did me a lot of good in this matchup
- Loss against GJ Fealty played by Melkor. I played The Crone and my own reset too early and paid for it.
- Bye against Yesterday who unfortunately dropped
- Loss against Lanni Kraken played by my mate Radek Z. I think i timed The Crone pretty well in turn 2 against Radek´s Valar M and i got up to 14 power before i ran out of econ. If i remember correctly, i found all 3 pleasure barges but only 1 bounty of highgarden for econ (after Radek blew up my duped Redwyne Straights in the first round with Nightflyer).
- Win against Tyrell Rains played by Yuechi Wu. Yuechi had some bad luck with his econ and not many characters after i discarded his Shadow Queen of Thorns in the first round with HFK+Palace. Top 32: Win against Bara Brotherhood played by Stormheart. HFK did a lot of work in this game, discarding Anguy in the first round. I think i was able to win initiative each round and go first to counter Brotherhood intimidate and get my own intimidate working. Top 16: Loss against GJ Fealty played by Wolf Bian. I think i missplayed my Crone and Valar D again, although PD did some work. Unfortunately, i wasn´t able to close it out fast enough and Wolf got the Asha/Maiden´s Bane train going, which led to him winning in the end.
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy the deck if you try it out!