|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% – 0% más
|Ninguno. Éste es un mazo hecho de cero.|
For everyone who is interested in my deck. Earlier, I was only participating in local tournaments, and Fracas was my first major event. From the beginning of my game I always play Bara and only with them I want to reach the tops! :) I will not describe the strategy of the game, because it is not simple and depends on the situation. Sometimes i play offensive with Bob, sometimes domination is useful, and in general no character is crucial in itself. If you have to sacrifice Bob to clean Valar Morghulis table with Randyl and duplicates and other larger characters, he goes to the flames of the Red God. I will just add that the deck is prepared for the new CP3, so Tobho Mott's Armory and The Red Keep will be exchanged for 2x Blackwater Bay. Then really game is plasure, because we have stable draw cards.
- Daniel Naumovas The Wars To Come (I lost mainly because it was my first game, I was mega sleepy and I counted the points in the domination badly :( ) - Loss
- Vodecki The Wars To Come - Win
- ASZ Fealty (new Wall) - Win
- Donovan Van Beeck Banner of the Dragon (economic plots, every turn included characters with a cost of 6/7 with duplicates, to many renowns, Robb in setup) - Loss
- Lucky The Wars To Come - Win
- Antonis Vasilakopoulos The Wars To Come - Loss (Really Champion, fantastic game)
- Udaj The Wars To Come - Win
- Top64 Per Engstrom The Wars To Come - Win
- Top32 Kabe Tome The Lord of the Crossing - Win
- Top16 Antonis Vasilakopoulos The Wars To Come - Loss (ReMatch - maybe if I did not hit the champion again, maybe I would go further :) )
I invite you to evaluate and discuss.