|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% – 0% más
|Ninguno. Éste es un mazo hecho de cero.|
|"Can Cercei?" [ITALIAN NATIONAL 12th/144]||7||5||1||1.0|
|Top 4 Worlds - JUMPMAN JUMPMAN||11||8||11||1.0|
Important things first: this deck is so powerful that if played well anyone can win any mach, this deck is the death of the game itself and if you try to play it you'll understand what I mean. The idea is to play a game where your characters become events instead and the faction card is divided in between The Honeywine, the Small Council Chamber and the faction card itself. In an ideal game you can start with a setup of three generic locations and Wheels Within Wheels as your first plot. In the worst case scenario you have at least one draw event in your hand and other three generic events in your discard pile. In marshalling you play the locations you don't have already and start the terrorism attack: the opponent sees few gold in your pool and freeks out for the number of possible answers you can have. You can easily pass on your challenge phase and wait for him to do something, then use Taena Merryweather to literaly flip your draw deck into your discard pile and if you can get her killed good for you, even better if there is a Hound on top of your dead pile. You start the second turn with basically what you need in your hand and the rest in your discard pile. Now is time to break the game! Annals of castle black will become your nightmare with an over 40 cards discard pile! You can just ignore the cards in your hand and be carefull to not lose by drawing to much cards. The opponent will be just defensless against Nightmares, The Hand's Judgment and an intimidatin Cersei like zombies that raise from your discard pile. In highschool I got always A in math and still don't get how close are 0 and 15, in one shot you can arrive to a maximum of 23 powers in one turn and the game is won before you can even realize it.
Let me explain the peculiar choices you can see in this deck:
- No Giant Varys: I agree that is a great play in a deck without characters on your side of the board 99% of the time but those cards slow you down too much, you don't need to slow down the mach if you are faster.
- No Harrenhal: in the previous versions of this deck there was a 1x harrenal and you can try it out but is just a tremendous piece of shit get that four gold location on the board without losing a turn just for that.
- Taena Merryweather: IT IS A FREEKING POWERFUL CARD!! you put it on the board and in just one phase you can really flip your deck in your dicard pile, you need just two or three generic draw events and make holes on the opponent side by udjusting your hand for a kneel board Cersei or any other trick you can think. With taena even a 1x card becomes consistent in your deck.
- double annals: double annals doubles the fun! You cannot end the game in one shot? Don't worry try again and you will not fail! If something goes wrong you need to have your second chance.
- Tyrion: is useful because the last turn you need more gold than your opponent have and it gives you also the stealth to pass over a full intrigue board like it is nothing. The Hound: is absolutely very useful discarding it with taena and placing it on the board with flea bottom but if something goes wrong it helps you a lot more from your dead pile.
- Ser Gregor Clegane: actually you can try to switch a jaime with a gregor because is also a knight and has renown, it add more and more potential to the deck because you can also put the right card on top of the others player deck to take down two pieces at once.
- Shagga Son of Dolf: I choosed not to play it but it is useful to enter the battlefield and kill himself or any useless trash on your side to boost up your intimidate.
- Treachery: it is written on treachery's text to cancel bran's ability when it is in between you and your victory. You don't really need other motivations.
Let's talk about the tournament:
- turn one: tyrell castamere is a pain in the ass if buids up a tremendous intrigue board but it wasn't the case: I spent three turns in controlling the board because I was missing the other pieces of my faction card but at the sevent plot I endend up with a overpowered cercei to win the mach.
- Turn two: night's watch fealty doesn't have that much to say against my strategy. He keeps whatching me for the first two rounds and then from 0 to 15 in one phase.
- Turn three: it is a mere copy of the previous game against another night's watch.
- Turn four: grey joy castamere is the worst faction to play against because while doing location control he rushes to the end. He starts with euron and some saints were called to heart. Round two he discards my casterly rock with Newly-Made Lord and a Nightmares in challenge phase keeps Euron effect down. Round three he miss three powers and the Rise of the Kraken against my Annals of Castle Black makes the game on his side, a timing error of an Hear Me Roar gives him the last push to win the mach.
- Turn five: targaryen doesn't have that many possibilities to win a mach and also the possibilities are fewer than normal if a targaryen castamere starts the game without an intrigue icon. I didn't use annals and before round four the game ended. It was an easy win.
- Turn six: star fealty can be a pain in the ass with Frozen Solid and Bran but he didn't see the first one in the first two rounds and I was full of Nightmares and Treachery to end the game on round three.
- Turn seven: martel fealty can be tricky to play against but if you do the challenges right is also very hard lo lose with. Easy win on round three. At this point I start to hate the game so much that I suggest the opponent to play soccer with my balls.
- Turn eight: against a grey joy crossing it ended faster than the previous one because i needed to be first player but clash of kings won against my marched to wall. It was a good game but I lost.
- Turn nine: i basically didn't do anything and my deck won on its own against the third night's watch fealty. At this point I would only like to look at my opponent and ask him if I have to play the annals turn or he just wants to gives up.
- TOP 16: It was a mind blowing mirror mach with the guy who convinced me to bring that deck to that tournament (I hate him for that). We actually helped each other out to build up this deck with two other players that did 6-3 in the swiss so we had exacly the same list deck and I won at end-time for his misplay because didn't realize that the time was short.
- TOP 8: I don't have that much to say: until turn three I wasn't in a good situation but as Taena came on the board I started to set up my hand and my discard pile as I wished and the tyrell castamere on the other side couldn't do anything.
- TOP 4: lannister crossing surprised me with a ten powers first turn with Winter Festival and finished me with a Heads on Spikes that took the hear me roar of the victory from my hand to outside of the game.
I tried to tell you shortly what happened in this tournament but I can guarantee you that each one of the games i lost it was because of an error I made. As I already said this deck is so powelfull that there isn't a mach you cannot win. Most people during the tournament insulted me because it is not fun to play against and I agree, it is also not fun when you win too easily. My friends and I went o the edge of the game and built a new game play from zero, but always following the rules so you have no rights to say anything. The fact is that this deck is too powerful and I hope there will be concequences and changes, if not more and more people will start to play like this and you'd better change your playing style or change game.