|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% – 0% más
|Ninguno. Éste es un mazo hecho de cero.|
Daario Azor Ahai
Deck tends to win by 4th plot
Not using any restricted cards as of 04/10/20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*MUST have at least 1 character in play after challenges to AVOID opponent's Marched to the Wall at the start of next turn.
- Azor Ahai Reborn & or Gifts for the Widow (both ideally)
- Daario Naharis & Melisandre (Core) are GREAT but NOT necessary in first hand.
- Dragonstone Port or Stormlands Fiefdom ECON & can save power from Ser Jorah Mormont (Core) before he's sacrificed.
- Freedmen , Shireen Baratheon (Core) , Vanguard Lancer , Acolyte of the Flame , Brown Ben Plumm , Dragonstone Faithful
- ^^^ At least TWO 1-2g cost characters for CLAIM on opponent's 1st challenge (THREE minimum if you anticipate opponent's Vanquish the Unbelievers)
Worst case hand:
- No econ, no Daario Naharis , no Melisandre (Core) , no Azor Ahai Reborn , no Gifts for the Widow.
- Maybe you have Black Market Merchant to put into shadows and search for attachments in future turns. The Hollow Hill to begin searching for Daario Naharis dup, Melisandre (Core), Thoros of Myr or Anguy the Archer.
- Not ideal but Ghost of High Heart will reveal opponents cards going into 2nd turn and can use for claim if necessary. If you start with The Red Keep (Core) it can help draw into key cards if you protect
Always be 1st player if possible!
Preparation for 2nd plot...
- Daario Naharis is out, possible duplicate in hand, R'hllor character(s) in play ideally Anguy the Archer or Acolyte of the Flame
- Azor Ahai Reborn & or Gifts for the Widow in hand.
- Warhammer or Laughing Lord will help win EVERY turn if you go FIRST.
Now the fun begins!
Grand Melee forces opponent to kneel and participate, opponents often forget and defend with one character, many unopposed bonuses here & intimidate intimidate intimidate! You'll most likely be safe from attacks if you go first.
You Win Or You Die when you have 8 or more power and finish the game strong!
Confiscation will slow your victory if you need to remove a pesky attachment.
Valar Morghulis if opponent is able to defend (usually with annoying builders). You don't need claim anyway!
*Combos & important notes
- Acolyte of the Flame is a very powerful card in this deck - Daario Naharis will participate with her because of R'hllor trait AND can use his ability to STAND her after you win the challenge.
- Mercenary Contract allows you to TAKE CONTROL of any opponent's character (if it allows attachments) OR allows you to STAND any of your characters with Daario Naharis
- Breaker of Chains on Daario Naharis works every time a R'hllor character attacks.
- Red God's Blessing can turn any of your characters into R'hllor if none are in play.
- Dragon Skull on Daario Naharis keeps his RENOWN even while The King in the North is out or Milk of the Poppy is attached. Confiscation & Maester Cressen are here to save the day too!
- Queensguard on Daario Naharis if you don't get Azor Ahai Reborn to keep up the pressure.
- Plaza of Pride if anyone is prematurely knelt.
- Thoros of Myr with Mercenary Contract can gain power VERY fast & can SAVE Daario Naharis if needed!
- The Kingsroad there for initiative boost but can help Melisandre (Core) and Thoros of Myr come into play.
- Seized by the Guard use it on big locations like The Red Keep (DotE) , Dorne , The Wall (Core) , Winterfell
*If we lose our prince Daario Naharis it's probably GG... I've considered swapping Exchange of Information for Close Call but once he's out of play it takes too much luck to find him again and rebuild. Plus Exchange has the highest initiative value of any drawing plot.
Enjoy my first ever shared deck!