|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% – 0% más
|She's muh queen :( 3rd Place Storming of Starpike||5||5||0||1.0|
Thank you Makak for organizing this great tournament!!!
I played quite a lot of Jontron decks: Alliance Dragon Qohor (with Daario as a back-up plan), Qohor only, Alliance Rose Qohor... But since i tried the list from Juggernaut-75 - in my opinion lists of this type are the most consistent ones. My list is basically the same with minor changes.
His perfect description (really not more to say):
"This deck is pretty straight forward, you are basically getting jon snow on the board and dominating the challenge phase. If you have jon snow you open loan and go off turn1. If you do not have him you open prince that came to late to get him and turn 2 here to serve for amon to protect him."
After Redesigns Dennis and I were sure this deck is nearly unbeatable without specific counters. 3x The Hand's Judgment and Seized by the Guard+Milk of the Poppy on demand already offers a lot of answers. But I decided to reduce the risk of those counterplays.
- +1 Qarth: Negative Attachments
- +1 Spare Boot: Negative Attachments
- +2 Citadel Archivist: re-use of milk + seized and coming back after losing crucial attachments (The Pointy End, Lay Waste, Shadow of the East, Weapons at the Door followed by Nighttime Marauders (R), ...)
- +1 Bodyguard: House Florent Knight in At the Palace of Sorrows (R)-turn, Drowned God Fanatic (R) and especially against Knights of the Hollow Hill and Greyjoy in general, with the probability of losing initiative on a "VM-Here to serve-turn". In these match-ups: Playing Gifts for Bodyguard in Standing Phase of Prince turn is lovely.
- +1 Seal of the Hand: with 3x Citadel Archivist and the 3rd Spare Boot definitely a must-have
(AND YES, Spare Boot-Seal of the Hand-abuse is BULLSHIT)
-2 Miner's Pick, -1 Practice Blade, -1 Dragonglass Dagger, -1 Halder (R), -1 Seasoned Woodsman: For me only necessary if burn-decks are a big pressure. More burn-decks -> back to more attachments with str-buffs. I would go back to 3x Halder and cut Grenn. Seasoned Woodsmen hurts! But with less positive attachments it was justified.
Political Disaster for Barring the Gates: Shadows isn't that oppressive anymore. Political Disaster still hurts Shadow decks, Builders and location heavy Control builds (clearly not the best match-ups). This one is the only Flex plot. The others are all 100% necessary!
The Pointy End
I was thinking if The Pointy End will be a problem. But I told myself: Only slow decks will play it and didn't give a sh*t :D - then i only need one 3-cost attachment (+ 1 archivist in some cases) and Jonny boy is doing work again (maybe winning 1 turn later). In the end I didn't notice anyone running it. Maybe more people should run it. Maybe not. I haven't tested it yet. I don't know. Just as you Jon...
"You Know Nothing, Jon Snow"