|Simulador de robo|
Probabilidades: 0% – 0% – 0% más
|Ninguno. Éste es un mazo hecho de cero.|
|A Dance with Dragons 2nd Place Kingsmoot Tournament||33||26||8||1.0|
|House Targaryen - Fealty||0||0||0||1.0|
|Dracarys milk brings tears to the sword!||0||0||0||1.0|
|Targa Fealty (2 time 4W/1L in 2 Joust)||6||6||2||1.0|
|Dragon's Fire - Cambridge RunnerUp||0||1||1||2.0|
|Fire Cannot Kill a Dragon||0||0||0||1.0|
|Fire and Blood||26||24||15||2.0|
|The Magic Dragons||1||1||0||1.0|
Tips and Tricks
- Use Dracarys! to remove opponent’s characters whenever possible.
- With Fealty you can even bluff a Dracarys! by kneeling your faction card early in the challenges phase.
- Waking the Dragon can be used to stand a Dragon after your opponent commits to a challenge thinking that they are safe.
- Fire and Blood is also great for a surprise Dragon, it also makes playing Wildfire Assault a bit easier since you can bring one of the Hatchlings back in the challenges phase.
- Another good Waking the Dragon play is to use it on Viserys Targaryen so that you can remove an attachment and play him again the next turn.
- Prioritize challenges before challenges so that you can trigger the Plaza of Punishment and kill any claim soak characters before your claim.
- Counting Coppers is used to refill your hand, so don’t worry about playing too many cards early. If your economy is well established, then you can use it as early as turn 2 or 3, but it is usually saved for turn 4 or 5 when you are really running out of cards and need to reload.
Setup: Look for at least 4 cards with 1 Limited. Mulligan otherwise.
Turn 1: You will hopefully have Khal Drogo or Daenerys Targaryen in hand. So open with A Noble Cause. You may have Littlefinger or Magister Illyrio instead. That’s fine. If you do not have a Lord or Lady, then pick from Marched to the Wall or Filthy Accusations, whichever benefits you most based on your opponent’s setup.
This can get punished hard if your opponent opens with Naval Superiority, but that’s okay because you won’t lose the game on turn 1 when your opponent has such low income. Luckily, we have a second copy of A Noble Cause that we can use next turn and they have already used their Naval Superiority.
Turn 2: If you are lucky, you have another big character to play this turn. Use A Noble Cause and play it. If not, save it until you do and use Marched to the Wall, Filthy Accusations, or Confiscation (for Milk of the Poppy).
Turn 3+: Use whichever plot seems to give you the most benefit. You’ve probably been playing as many of your cards as possible through the first two turns, so this would also be the first time that Counting Coppers would be a reasonable play. You probably want to do that unless you can hurt your opponent more with Marched to the Wall or Filthy Accusations if they have not already been used.